Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, December 11


Because I've passed the stage of wanting, desiring and yearning.

So van has left -sniff- but yay to the fact that I've got the keys to her house so I can accompany buddy while she's gone.

My mind's literally a blank now; I don't really know what to say or how I'm feeling, or say how I'm feeling.

"You don't love her, because she doesn't mindfuck you."

Ooooh.

And nothing can beat a bowl of steaming hot 2dayold herbal chicken soup.
SHIIIIIOK AHHHHHHH.
---

Stolen from siok; introducing Buddy:



And his owner, my boss:



Bye bye van, and till we meet again! :)
---

So the past 3 weeks have gone by in a flurry; time spent without aim seems to fly by too quickly. To those who have asked me when I'm coming back, I really can't answer your question because I'm currently on waiting list for flights from the 18th dec onwards. Yes, KILL ME! If I spend christmas here alone I might just decide to hang myself and attach a stamp so they can at least send my body back to singapore.

Erm. I don't really have anything interesting to say. These days have just been spent mostly with MY girls -eh hrm- and all we ever do is have coffee and dinner and watch movies.

Yah la. Boring post right. Later give you pictures lor. Don't complain.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New